Our snow bucket list for you is inclusive of and not limited to:
- Going sledding! Get a sled, make a sled out of cardboard, and just go!
- Building a snowman. Roll some balls, big or small. Build a snowman together. Find rocks for eyes, twigs for arms, and wrap him up warm with a hat and scarf!
- Having snowball fights! Show the kids how to make a snowball. Have target practice. Set up something to throw at and let the kids get some practice in throwing!
- Building a snow fort. Packing the walls together to build a safe place for hide out! We have a brick mold builder that the boys use in the sandbox and for snow!
- Stomping through the snow and making footprints!
- Get creative in the cold! Paint the snow! Make it colourful!
- After a fresh snowfall, go lay out in it and make some snow angels together. Make a whole family!
- And, one that will surely be a hit with my boys. Load. Dump. Scoop. Pour. Do it in the snow!
Get dressed warm and get in here!